Apr 26SPRING BAR-B-QUE
The Calmar Curling Club is hosting its Spring Barbeque, April 26...
Apr 26Calmar Dart League Wind UP
The Calmar Dart League would like to extend an invitation for all...
May 01Dinner Theatre
The Calmar Prairie Players Present:...
May 06Citizens on Patrol
Calmar Protective Services will be hosting a meeting on...
May 08VE Day Annual Candle Lighting Ceremony
Throughout the day - at cemeteries in our ...
May 10Calmar's 5th Annual Spring Trade Show!
The Town of Calmar will be hosting Calmar'...
Town Office Hours
Our Regular Office Hours
Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
We are closed for lunch from 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm
Please Note our Office will be closed April 18 and 21.
The Last Wednesday of Every Month our office will be closed from 12:30pm - 2:00pm for Staff Training.
- SPRING CLEAN UP!: MONDAY, MAY 12 - FRIDAY, MAY 16, 2014 Please ensure your items are placed out before MONDAY, MAY 12 @ 7:00 AM ! Everything... More »
- Protect Your Pets!: A Friendly Reminder to please have your pets licensed. This is the best way to ensure pets get home if they happen to run... More »
- To Our Business Community: If you have any job openings and would like to advertise on the Town of Calmar Website Please contact Leah Ofstedahl @ 780... More »
- Calmar Slo-Pitch : Calmar Slo-Pitch League Welcomes New Teams! Still time to Join! If you are interested please call Amber Ferris 780.975.8479
- ADOPT-A-HYDRANT!: The Town of Calmar Fire Department has implemented the "Adopt-A-Hydrant" program - April 7th will mark the official start!... More »
- Citizens on Patrol: Calmar Protective Services is looking into the viability of starting a Citizens on Patrol group for the Town of Calmar... More »
- Increased Fees for Regional Waste Management Authority: Effective January 1, 2014, the Capital Region Southwest Water Service Commission has increased the price of water purchased... More »
- Leduc County Landfill - Important Notice: Effective September 1, 2013 All Residents Will be Required to Produce a Card at the Leduc Landfill. Click here for details (... More »
- Speed Limit Change: In an effort to make our roads safer, please take note that the speed limit has been reduced to 30 km/h in the Southbridge... More »
- Imperial Oil Well Re-abandonment Project: Imperial Oil has completed the subsurface work associated with re-abandonment of the 1-36 gas well, located on Evergreen... More »